social structure of the union

View previous topic View next topic Go down

social structure of the union

Post  DgiDraco on Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:44 pm

Hey everyone,
First off let me say thank you to Raph and everyone for voicing thier opinions to wizards at KL. Due to the nature of the formation of our union, we need to establish certain guidelines (Bi-laws) in which we are established to be taken seriously. We have two groups of people in this union (Pros, and Joes) and we need to be able to adhear to both of them. We also have one of the most diverse cultures in the world, but we are within ourselves a culture. We represent people from different backgrounds, countries, and cultures with a common muse, magic: the gathering competitiveness. I have had experience in building non-profit organizations, and working inside of them. I am more than happy to lend my hand in this process. hierarchy is a bad word to choose, what we need is an executive council with representatives from as many regions as possible, maybe 1 pro, 1 PTQ player, who will be voted in annually, and out of those representatives, a judicial branch (president, vice president, secretary, controller (via, dues collector), and possibly a chaplain (one who listens to grievences filed, and helps if need be). We must take this seriously, or we will not be taken seriously. We would need to have meetings. regionally, continentally, and globaly, so that we all can here the view points of the representatives from around the world. Think of this as a United Nations that actually accomplishes something lol. By the way, my name is Tim Morrison, im from Indianapolis, Indiana USA. Im working on a degree in Cultural Anthropology at Ball State University, in Muncie, Indiana USA. Im a PTQ player with aspirations of one day hoping to make PT, but I have a love for this game, and the people that i meet within it that really want me to help this game succeed in whichever way i can. I have played since the tail end of revised, started playing competetively during rath cycle. so anyways, if you guys want to do this, we have to do it balls to the wall, i have ideas to do this, what do you think?

DgiDraco

Posts : 9
Join date : 2008-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: social structure of the union

Post  rickiep00h on Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:27 pm

Raph said he's working on setting up the structure/hierarchy already.

rickiep00h

Posts : 20
Join date : 2008-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: social structure of the union

Post  DgiDraco on Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:57 pm

it needs to be a combined effort of PT and PTQ players, i dont want the future of competetive magic to be decided by the 1% on top, thats kinda studpid, they will use thier best interests in mind and not the other 99%

DgiDraco

Posts : 9
Join date : 2008-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: social structure of the union

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum